NATA Short Film Contest - 2018
North America Telugu Association (NATA) announced the Telugu Short Film Competition. One of its kind opportunity to submit your short films, winners will get the following:
- All the entries will be telecast in ManaTV
- The winning short film will be telecast in both TV5 & ManaTV USA
- Exclusive Interview in TV5 and ManaTV for the winners. Register here www.nata2018.org/shortfilm
- Exclusive Meet & Greet with Judges and other Movie Personnel from Tollywood
- Selected Movies will be screened at Philadelphia 2018 Convention
- Winners will be Awarded by NATA during the Convention
- Entry fee: $50 per short film
- All entries must be submitted by June 15th, 2018.
- The film can be shot using any type of camera be it handy-cam or 5D cam, there is no specification for the style of shooting the film even a phone camera works
- We prefer original content; can be produced any time in the period of past two years. the number of entries.
- Please do not send dated movies.
- There is no limitation on the content and genre of the film, any adult content will be filtered & subject to federal imprisonment.
- The duration of the film should be 15 minutes (max).
- Telugu is the preferred language to shoot the film or silent movies are also fine. Any other language movies will be disqualified.
- One movie director can submit any number of entries.
- English subtitles are good to have but not a must. Email to send YouTube link - email@example.com
- Each applicant needs to enter their complete details by clicking on the link Short film entry form
- Share us the link to the uploaded YouTube movie (Email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
The expert selection panel has been set up by NATA exclusively for short films; all the shortlisted movies will be selected by top-notch talent from Tollywood (Harish Shankar, and Madhura Sridhar). Winners will be announced at the Convention. For all your questions/queries please contact email@example.com
CONSENT & COPYRIGHT:
Short films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in your short film. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the NATA Short Film Competition will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film. NATA Short Film Competition reserves the right to not screen any film(s) for any reason it deems valid. Winners under 18 years of age at the time of an award must be with the parent or legal guardian. Entrants will retain all ownership rights to their films submitted. By entering the NATA Short Film Competition, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the competition and its judges which are final and binding in all matters. Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official competition rules and regulations as established herein. The NATA Short Film Competition reserves the right to extend the competition deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner&s name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Void where prohibited.